Friday, November 16, 2007

Normal is the watchword

I am settling back into normal life without extensive stress and 12 hour work days. It is a relief, and I'm enjoying my 4 days workweek. yet, I find it difficult to get everything back on track. I realize that I blamed that stress for a lot of stuff... It didn't matter if I didn't exercise and ate crap, because I was stressed and needed rest. Didn't matter if I spent hours on the couch, didn't matter if i did no cleaning, no cooking... Now, I've got no excuses, but heck do I find it difficult to let go of the slob in me. Lazyness becomes me.



Knitting wise, it's Christmas gifts knitting, but it's boring me. I scaled back on the number of gifts, the rest will be done when and if I can. I've done a few dishcloth for gifts, but I'm thinking of keeping them! As for myself, I'm thinking of knitting one or two vests for myself. I have a bunch of Galway Heather yarn, and some Cascade Heathers that would make great ones. Baby blankets are needed for friends. I have a ton of baby yarn in my stash. I'm starting to accumulate a pretty big stash, more than I need. We're doing a bazar in May, and I think I'm going to sell part of my acrylic stash. I went wild shopping for deals and bought stuff I can't see myself ever knitting, now that I want to make mostly clothes.



Croquette is happy to have me home again!



No comments: