Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

Happy New Year! Many blessings and a lot of love to you in 2009!

For 2009, I'm doing a knitalong with the Stash Knit down group in Ravelry : it is a small project club. I've put yarn in bags, along with the name of a pattern that I think will fit the yarn. I have about 20 bags, and when I feel the need to cast on, I'll just grab a bag and surprise myself! That should be fun, and should keep me playing with the stash, not buying new things.

I'm making progress on the sleeves of Forestry. I'm getting more and more concerned that I'll run out of yarn for the button band. We'll see. I figure I can do it in a different color if it's really bad. I plan to sew the Gathered pullover tomorrow morning, which is something I've been putting off for months now. Lord I hate sewing.

I've also gotten started on my SKA project : a pair of Thuja socks for my BF, he who has huge feet. I'm making good progress on the cuff, but I'm dreading the insanely long feet!

1 comment:

Sel and Poivre said...

I just linked over from Ravelry - my first time at your blog. Bonjour! I just finished Gathered Pullover in October - Its a great knit - I hope you post pictures of your version all finished!