Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Knitty!

The Fall Knitty is up! Happy Happy Joy Joy! I deeply love this issue : lots of great patterns. The Henry scarf looks great, I think even the boyfriend (ie Mr Picky) might like it. Cherie Amour looks great, maybe with less bulky yarn. tussie mussie looks great, maybe not for me. I covet Neiman like crazy. Just awesome. I'm itching to start this as soon as possible.

In other news, I can't wait for the new TV season to start. I'm eager to see a few of the new shows : mainly Bionic Woman, because my love for Katee Sackhoff knows no bounds. Also Moonlight, which I expect to suck but hey, Jason Dohring is in it : as Veronica Mars goes, so goes my nation. I'm also happy to welcome back Friday Night Lights into my life : greatest show on TV as far as I'm concerned (with Battlestar Galactica, of course)... Then there's Bones, CSI, Heroes... So much good stuff! With the NFL coming back, I think my lazy-boy and I are gonna be fused together. Plus, great knitting opportunities.

I'm still knitting away on the back of my minimalist cardigan. I should start the armhole decreases tomorrow. I dearly hope I will finish this on schedule.

No comments: