Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Not blogging much

I'm trying to finish the Minimalist for my grandma. it has to be done by saturday for her 80th. I'm sick of it : this is the last time I knit on a deadline! I hope it will fit her.

I'm eager to start something new : Everest vest, or maybe a phildar pattern I've been eyeing for a while. Who knows? I also need to start with the Christmas knitting soon.

I love this season : the cold, the trees, everything. I still wish I could go back to school again. 5 years after graduating university, I've started missing it. Don't miss the all-night studying and tests, but I miss the camaraderie, the fun of a group of people all inching towards the same goal.

The big project related to work is almost done. That has been eating me alive for the last few months : I just can't wait for it to be over. It's a good financial move for me, but I could do without the stress.

No comments: