Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy new 2008!

December was a crazy happy knitting time. I finished all my gifts, and did some things for myself.

I knit the Wicked sweater for myself. Pictures are upcoming, as I have to redo the sewing of the pocket, which is crooked. It is a great pattern, very easy to do and quite pretty. It is a little big, but not too much. I love the yarn, Wool of the Andes from Knitpicks, in a pretty Pumpkin. It is a great yarn with a nice wooly feeling without being crazy itchy, like the Pastazza I used for the V-Neck.

I've done half of a pair of Jaywalkers : lovely look with the zigzags of the stripes, but the resulting fabric is stiff and not that confortable. I'm pushing through the second one, so I'll see how they are after washing. he yarn is great : Regia Canadian Colors. Nice combination of colors, prettier knitted up than in the ball.

I'm starting again the Moderne Log cabin Baby blanket, in Bernat Satin. I want to finish it and send it to charity.

Soon, I'll do a list of my resolutions, knitting and personnal for 2008. I'll post it soon.

No comments: