Friday, October 26, 2007

What to knit?

I saw my grandma yesterday, and she was wearing her minimalist cardigan. She has replaced the buttons with bigger ones, so it will hold better. It fits her well for the most part. The sleeves are too large, and the neck is too wide... I was so scared the neck would choke her, so I think I overcompensated a bit.



I want to start a new sweater, but I don't know which one. I have plenty of yarn, more patterns in my queue than I can do in a year, but still I am unsure... I think I need to swatch my yarn and see what develops.



I need to organize my thoughts about christmas knitting. I'm ordering yarn from Knitpicks





Mystery socks for V and his father (2 pairs)

Pairs of worsted wool socks for Father, brother and grandpa

Cotton dishclothes for my mom and MIL



I will also do a tuque for my brother for his birthday.

Croquette time!


No comments: